old website

มหาวิทยาลัยสงขลานครินทร์ วิทยาเขตภูเก็ต

Prince of Songkla University, Phuket Campus


ASEAN International Mobility for Students Program (AIMS)


AIMS Application Form

The ASEAN International Mobility for Students (AIMS) program, formally known as M-I-T, aims to create a vibrant student mobility program for citizens of all SEAMEO member countries. It has a long history, emerging from the Malaysia-Indonesia-Thailand (M-I-T) Student Mobility Pilot Project which was initiated in 2009 as collaboration between the governments of the three countries and SEAMEO RIHED. The M-I-T project was a pilot project. Following the success of the pilot project, it is now being turned into a fully-fledged ASEAN program. Additional Southeast Asian nations are now invited to join the efforts of the three existing countries, and collectively develop a regional Southeast Asian student mobility program. This section provides a background to the student mobility pilot project, including key partners, objectives and key events. The ASEAN International Mobility for Students (AIMS) Program has been at the core of SEAMEO RIHED’s educational programs as indicated in our 4th Five-Year Development Plan to cultivate globalized human resources. To SEAMEO RIHED, student mobility has always been one of the key strategic elements of cooperation leading to the development of a harmonized higher education environment among countries in Southeast Asia. By 2015, it has been ambitiously agreed as a short-term goal among AIMS member countries that at least 500 students will be mobilized across the region, with expanding disciplines as well as memberships. Thailand's commission of Higher Education designated five universities, which offer instruction in English, with international programs for each of the five fields of study: Agriculture, Tourism & Hospitality, Food Science, Arts, and Culture & Business. The exchange period should be for at least one term, with a minimum of three subjects or 9 - 12 credits. Thailand's Commission of Higher Education offers scholarships to outbound students, including round-trip air fares (economy class only), international health insurance and living expenses at 800 $ USD per month. AIMS - OUTBOUND Overseas Universities that cooperate with PSU/Phuket under the AIMS Program: Indonesia Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia (UPI) (Period of study: August - January) BINUS University (Period of study: September - February) Malaysia Universiti Teknologi MARA (Period of study: August - January) The Philippines Lyceum of the Philippines University, Batangas (Period of study: June - October) Application Process
  1. International Affairs Center (IAC) will announce the University Announcement for PSU students to join the AIMS program via the IAC website and will post the announcement on the FHT Board on the first floor.
  2. Interested students please email IAC - Attention: Ms. Ruthairat Konmai or P€™ Tye - and fill in the following --> AIMS Application Form 3. Submit the application form and required documents directly to IAC
  3. IAC will announce the list of candidates who are applicable for interviewing with the committee via the IAC website
  4. IAC will announce the selected candidates via the IAC Website
  5. Selected students must confirm the application with IAC and process the visa applications, book air tickets and international health insurance (IAC will coordinate with overseas universities regarding accommodation, airport transfers and the registration process).
Candidate Qualifications
  1. PSU Phuket students: First or second year in the Faculty of Hospitality and Tourism Management (FHT)
  2. Thai nationality 3. Grade point average at 3.00 or above
  3. Achievement of the scores on any one of the following international standardized tests with validity not more than two years.
    • TOEIC (Test of English for International Communication) at least 500
    • TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
    • PBT (Paper-Based Test) at least 450
    • IBT (Internet-Based Test) at least 50
    • IELTS (International English Language Testing System) at least 4.5
    • Other English proficiency tests from Thai universities equivalent to specified TOEFL or IELTS Scores
Required documents
  • Three copies of 1-inch photograph
  • Certified copy of your academic transcript
  • Certified copy of your student identification card
  • Certified copy of your passport
  • Certified copy of English test Results (as per mentioned in the qualifications)
AIMS - INBOUND Each year overseas universities will send their students to attend the Faculty of Hospitality and Tourism for 1 semester under the AIMS Program. IAC will be contacted by the representatives from overseas universities under the AIMS program regarding the following:
  • PSU Phuket registration
  • Documents for VISA Application
  • Accommodation and airport transfer arrangements
AIMS NEWS During the academic year 2012, six students from the Faculty of Hospitality and Tourism were selected to join the ASEAN International Mobility for Students Program (AIMS), a collaborative effort between the Southeast Asian Ministry of Education and the Commissions of Higher Education in Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand. The program enables university students from the three ASEAN countries to participate in both educational and cultural exchange. Students selected from PSU/Phuket attended two universities in Indonesia for one semester, from February until May 2013. The universities they attended were BINUS University and Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia (UPI). The following are comments our students would like to share: Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia (UPI) Mr. Niwet Usaha:
€œIt was a blast!! I had an opportunity to do many activities with local students and also travel to famous attractions in Indonesia such as Bali and Yogyakarta. Moreover, I improved my English and learned a new language, Bahasa.
Ms. Thanyatip Sataphan: €œ
Indonesia is a wonderful country. During my visit I made a lot of friends from all over Asia and I got a chance to travel to famous attractions with new friends. I gained a lot of knowledge about Indonesian culture from my travel experience.
Ms. Chalinee Chuchuay
€œIt was a great experience joining this program. I had opportunities to learn Bahasa, meet new friends and travel around Indonesia.
BINUS University Ms. Khanittha Promdontri €œ
They treated me like one of their family especially when I was admitted to the hospital. They gave me a warm welcome and looked after me. In addition, I had the opportunity to learn about a new culture and I learned to adapt to it. I made new friends and also improved my English.
Ms. Kanokwan Tongkao
I had the opportunity to learn about a new culture, meet new friends, travel around Indonesia and improve my English.
Ms. Suwisa Wetchaka €œ
I had a great time and learned new things from friends all over Asia. They made me feel comfortable even when I was far away from home.

Current Scholarship Opportunities



Kyoto University and ASEAN Student Mobility


Summer Program at Kyung Hee University, Seoul, Korea


The Ministry of Education in Indonesia is offering Thai students the "Developing Countries Partnership Program Scholarship or KNB Scholarship"


Taylor's University Exchange Opportunity UTM Short Course Opportunity: UTM, Johor Bahru, Malaysia, will host UTM MyTREE Summer School, *SS 14: Accelerating Green Development in Asia* This short course share the various low carbon actions including the enabling green policies, sustainable green technologies for major sectors (land use, energy, waste, water , food), the systemic measuring and monitoring tools for managing climate change, and innovative cooperation and financing models to bridge the gaps and the leapfrog the green growth in Asia.
Program Fee: $1000 US Dollars per person, inclusive of accommodation, courses + language courses + cultural courses and field trip as well as meals during program. 1 full scholarship will be granted for every 4 registrations. APPLY DIRECTLY TO: http://www.utm.my/mytree/ss-14-low-carbon-city/


Australian Endeavour Scholarships Information Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships provide Thai citizens opportunities to study and/or do research in Australia Application Period: April - 30 June each year Scholarship is open to all fields of study and provides FULL financial support. 4 main types of Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships:
  • Endeavour Postgraduate Scholarship (Master Degree or PhD)
  • Endeavour Research Fellowship (Research towards a Master Degree or PhD in home country or Postdoctoral Research)
  • Endeavour Vocational Education and Training Scholarships
  • Endeavour Executive Fellowship (Professional Development)
For more information on the scholarships and to apply please visit: https://internationaleducation.gov.au/endeavour This scholarship is a great opportunity for Thai PSU Phuket staff or students, and we also have fellow staff members and students who have been recipients of Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships in the past.


Scholarship Listings in the United States


The Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships program's 2016-2017 Competition open to postdoctoral researchers to study in Canada Applicant: Researchers who have recently completed a PhD, PhD equivalent, or health professional degree. The Fellowship provides $70,000 CAD per year for two years.
Application Deadline: September 21, 2016 Apply Online: http://banting.fellowships-bourses.gc.ca/…/home-accueil.html

Latest Scholarship!!

ประชาสัมพันธ์ทุน 1st AUAP-ZU Scholarships for the year 2017 AUAP ประชาสัมพันธ์ทุน 1st AUAP-ZU Scholarships for the year 2017 สำหรับมหาวิทยาลัยสมาชิกเพื่อส่งรายชื่อผู้สมัคร 1 ราย รับทุนเพื่อไปศึกษาระดับปริญญาโทและ/หรือปริญญาเอก ณ Zhengzhou University สาธารณรัฐประชาชนจีน ระยะเวลา 3 ปี และ 4 ปี ขึ้นอยู่กับหลักสูตรที่เลือก โดยมหาวิทยาลัยเจ้าภาพคือ Zhengzhou University จะดูแลค่าที่พัก ยกเว้นค่าลงทะเบียนเรียน และจัดรถรับที่สนามบินสำหรับผู้รับทุนดังกล่าว ท่านสามารถดูหลักสูตรที่เปิดสอนได้ที่ http://english.zzu.edu.cn/yuanxi_b.htm ผู้สนใจ ดาวโหลดข้อมูลเพื่มเติมเกี่ยวกับรายชื่อหลักสูตรและคณะที่เปิดรับ พร้อมใบสมัคร คุณสมบัติผู้สมัคร และรายละเอียดอื่นๆ ดังไฟล์ PDF ด้านล่างนี้ ส่งใบสมัครพร้อมรายละเอียดครบถ้วนผ่านคณะต้นสังกัดมายังศูนย์กิจการนานาชาติ ภายในวันที่ 19 พฤษภาคม 2560 เพื่อดำเนินการส่งไปยังงานวิเทศสัมพันธ์ กองบริการการศึกษา วิทยาเขตหาดใหญ่ ต่อไป อนึ่ง เนื่องจากมหาวิทยาลัยสามารถเสนอผู้รับทุนได้เพียง 1 ราย ในการนี้มหาวิทยาลัยจะดำเนินการคัดเลือกอีกครั้ง หากมีผู้สมัครมากกว่า 1 ราย For more information:
  • 2017-18 Student Exchange Pprogram at Tamkang University, Taiwan: PDF
  • 2017 Okayama University Summer Program: PDF
  • 2017 AUAP-ZU Scholarships: PDF
  • 2017 Chinese Summer School of National Chung Hsing University, Taiwan: PDF

ประชาสัมพันธ์!! National Pintung University of Science and Technology (NPUST) สาธารณรัฐไต้หวัน ประชาสัมพันธ์การมอบทุนการศึกษาจากกระทรวงศึกษาธิการของสาธารณรัฐไต้หวัน แก่อาจารย์และนักศึกษาผู้ประสงค์ศึกษาต่อ ณ NPUST โดยทุนดังกล่าวประกอบด้วย การยกเว้นค่าธรรมเนียมการศึกษา และสนับสนุนค่าใช้จ่ายรายเดือน ค่าที่พักบางส่วน โดยทาง NPUST ใคร่ขอทราบข้อมูลบุคลากร ม.อ. ที่มีความประสงค์ศึกษาต่อระดับปริญญาเอกและสมัครรับทุนฯดังกล่าว ในช่วงเดือนกันยายน 2560 (ดังตารางในเอกสารที่แนบมาพร้อมนี้) โดยขอความกรุณาจัดส่งข้อมูลกลับไปยังงานวิเทศสัมพันธ์ pinchanok.k@psu.ac.th และ pinchanok.k@gmail.com โดยด่วน เพื่อแจ้งตอบ NPUST ต่อไป: รายละเอียดเพิ่มเติม
National Changhua U. of Education (NCUE) สาธารณรัฐไต้หวัน ประชาสัมพันธ์การจัด "2017 NCUE Summer Camp Program-Chinese Culture Tai You Cyu" ณ เมือง จางฮว่า สาธารณรัฐไต้หวัน โดยจัดให้เฉพาะนักศึกษาไทยที่สนใจภาษาจีนและวัฒนธรรมของไต้หวัน ระหว่างวันที่ 23 ก.ค.– 5 ส.ค.60 โดยมีค่าธรรมเนียมการสมัครคนละ 200 ดอลล่าห์สหรัฐ (ประมาณ 7,000 บาท) โดยหากนักศึกษาสมัครเป็นกลุ่ม ๆ ละ 4 คน จะคิดค่าธรรมเนียมคนละ 170 ดอลล่าห์สหรัฐ (ประมาณ 6,000 บาท)
นักศึกษาผู้สนใจสามารถกรอกรายละเอียดในใบสมัครและใบ Declaration พร้อมส่งสำเนาหนังสือเดินทาง มายัง IAC ภายในวันที่ 24 พฤษภาคม 2560 เพื่อให้ IAC ส่งต่อให้งานวิเทศสัมพันธ์ กองบริการการศึกษา ภายในวันที่ 26 พฤษภาคม 2560 เพื่อแจ้ง NCUE ต่อไป: รายละเอียดเพิ่มเติม



Prince of Songkla University | Map & Direction | Phone number & E-mail |
Copy right @ 2014

Prince of Songkla University, phuket Campus 80 moo 1 Vichitsongklam road Kathu Distric Phuket 83120 Tel: 0-7627-6012, 0-7627-6013 Fax: 0-7627-6002